Search

Blog Archive

If this swine flu is so contagious why dont they shut down the borders around Mexico?
Just wondering that if this new swine flu pandemic(as they are calling it) is so deadly and catchy why wouldnt they close the borders around Mexico? It's already gotten out of Mexican borders...doing that would be a bit pointless don't you think?...

I deliberate I might own swine flu I own most of the symptoms but my doctors said no what do i do?
I have diarrhea, head aches, ear ache, and a fever. My doctor said i wasn't sick at all but I am feeling SO vague. I have a fever even though he says I don't. I hold had every single person in my household check me...

Why is everyone ignore swine flu?
This can kill alot of people, it spreads like any other cold or flu, but can gun down you...do people no realise how bad this can be?Just think - 1 party can give it to 100 people, they all supply it to 100 people each,...

Swine Flu/Disneyland trip?
As you all know there is the swine flu going on specially in Mexico City and as far as I know it is in a minute in some countries of the Unites Sates.I am not aware of how exactly the flu virus got around but...

With the alarm of swine flu floating around...?
What happens when WHO issues a Phase 5? Do they start shutting down grocery stores?? Can you not leave your house? Martial Law? What about stage six? REAL Answers please... Obviously I wouldn't post if I be looking for fake ones....

I don't enjoy the swine flu. I'm gonna live! Thanks R&S, glory be to anything floats your boat?
I really believed I was dying of swine flu for about 20 minutes. Thanks for keeping level head and talking me down from that ledge. - come back to discuss religion anytime =D

What website do i establish the best Masks to prevent from getting the swine flu?
http://www.redcrossstore.org/I like this one: http://workplace.redcrossstore.org/Shopper/Product.aspx?UniqueItemId=448

Why does the communication hang on to motto that the relations own singular have mild swine flu?
What would be more than mild? - mild is low to middle serious-ness, Severe would be high serious-ness.like my hyphens?

How long does the swine flu virus live on surfaces?
Can anyone offer any other helpful facts or statistics?mortality rate? - Until you wave some bacon at it.

We Swine Flu crust in the neighbourhood our conservatory should we be doing anything?
We had a Swine Flu case in a conservatory in our city, the day before we played a baseball winter sport with the school. Should be be closing our school approaching they closed theres?We have a warning that we might close but it was individual...

Do you mull over the swine flu is going to bring over the world?
I was watching I Am Legend.. and it got me thinking about the swine flu. Do you focus it's going to kill everyone? - nope.

Swine flu and moving to Europe! Yes I'll pass you 10 points..?
Hey well Im moving to Europe in june and i live in florida right in a minute. I already bought plane tickets would they get canceled? Also do you think countries in Europe will enjoy enough supplies for this swine flu? My child also goes...

swine flu question!!?
Ok im real scared... I live in west texas. How can i bring the swine flu? What are the symtoms? What precautions do i take? Help me please. Im so scared. A lil boy in my town is dyin from it. Thank u... - It...

Any confirmed cases of Swine Flu contained by North Carolina and what are the symptoms?
I live in North Carolina and i'm in middle school. No i am NOT startled about it i'm just merely curious. I'm more worried about not catching this bug at college, three people leaving home in soon feeling like they had to vomit, immediately that...

Is the Swine Flu that big of a treaty?
the media is making it a big deal - not as long as you get vaccinate if you catch it.It's really not all that serious

Did anybody hear of any suspected cases of swine flu virus contained by Orlando, FL?
I haven't heard of it yet.I live in the panhandle.Here is a map of where on earth cases have been reported.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/27/health/main4970710.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_4970710scroll to bottom.

Any theories on why singular those surrounded by Mexico enjoy died from Swine Flu?
It baffles me. Lack of decent health watchfulness maybe? Or could it be reacting to another virus that is going around Mexico? What do you ponder. In some ways, we should be thankful to the Mexicans, if not for them catching on...

I hold the swine flu?
My doctor just diagnose that I have the swine virus. What should I do? Should I visit my relatives or is it too risky?Reason why I didn't go to the doctor was because I refuse their their service. They required to put me in hospital...

is it alright to munch through bacon beside the swine flu going around?
i live in the US. - Yes. Cooking the bacon kills any viruses. Cooked pork is fine.

Breaking News Regarding The Swine Flu Outbreak: What Does Level 5 Mean In Layman's Terms?
I was watching CNN & the swine flu outbreak has been upgraded to height 5, what does that mean in layman's terms?How & what are you doing to protect yourself & your loved ones from this forthcoming pandemic? Thank You Kindly. - level 5 is...

Might I hold swine flu?
The today I woke up and I had a runny nose, stuffy nose, and coughing. I regard I might have gotten it from school? Do you think I enjoy it? - Yes. Definitely. That sounds EXACTLY like it. You need to put in the picture...

Who else is sick of audible range roughly speaking the swine flu?
Seems like the media's overblowing it. - i hope so. im scared.

Have ethnic group died from the swine flu?
I have heard that 150+ people within Mexico have died from it. also, 1 guy in Texas last darkness passed and 2 more in Cali. is it true? if i get it will i die? or is it a rumor? how many relations really died?...

POLL: How afraid of swine flu are you right in a minute?
1 = ZERO. Couldn't care less.to100 = Terrified and about to nouns. - One :)

anyone touch close to me?!(swine flu)?
dude im so scared about the swine flu lol.i live in texas too and not merely that but i have state tests this week as well so i hold all this anxiety and i kinda feel sick anyone else feel close to that? lol -...

Swine Flu ...?
what do you know about Swine Flu?you think that the whole world will died ?? - I do not know something like the whole world dieing, as other deadly diseases are expected to come after this one. But it has the potential to decimate many...

do you know how to prevent swine flu? cuz i do!?
if your jerk off 4 times a day you wont carry it Welcome back :DDoes that mean I have to receive a penis? - Just stay away from suspicious people...

are we adjectives going to really die from the swine flu?
my friend told me that every ones going to die because of the swine flu! is that true!??!?! :( I guess it depends on if the government decides to let us die, since they put it out within. But seriously, Every year...

Poll: Who else is freaking out in the region of the Swine flu?
I live in California and am worried not only for myself, but for my son who attends preschool and brings home a new virus every week. Assurance needed please! - not me

How plentiful confirmed death surrounded by Mexico are from Swine Flu?
I am hearing numbers of over 100 people but then hear something approaching 5? Its confusing! Surely they should now by now how many inhabitants in Mexico died of swine flu or normal flu? - 200 about.

ive be sick this former weekkk .. swine flu?
i have a very stuffed up nose , coughing , sneezing , mild headache , sore throat , paucity of appetite , drowsy & mentally feel unstable , some aches i woke up sweating last darkness & my room is very cold & i just...

More than 6,000 Swine Flu questions and answers, Please visit: Health2009.com/swine-flu


Health2009.com/swine-flu

0 comments:

Post a Comment